What to expect next and commonly asked questions

 

I'VE BOOKED MY CLEANING, WHAT'S NEXT?

Once your booked cleaning is approved, you will receive a confirmation email with your scheduled cleaning time, selected Maid and payment instructions. In order to better prepare for your cleaning, we ask that you tidy up floors and counters to enable your maid to thoroughly clean your home without the hassel of having to move lots of objects.

DO I NEED TO PROVIDE CLEANING PRODUCTS FOR MY MAID?
At City Maid Green, we’ve developed our own full line of non-toxic plant based cleaners. All of our Maid Partners are supplied with and well trained in using City Maid Green cleaning products:

MULTI PURPOSE CLEANER
This cleaner is made from a coconut oil based soap with borax and infused with essential oils to fight bacteria as well as freshen your home.

FLOOR CLEANER
Our floor cleaner is perfect for wood (engineered or hardwood) and tile floors. Made with a coconut oil surfactant, grain alcohol and infused with fragrant essential oils to not only clean your floors but kill lingering bacteria.

CITRIC ACID SOAP SCUM REMOVER
Made with non GMO citric acid, washing soda and powerful essential oils this cleaner removes soap scum in bathrooms in an instant.

FURNITURE POLISH/DUSTER
Made with olive oil, vinegar and fragrant essential oils this cleaner will remove surface scratches from your wood furniture and leave it lightly polished and dust free.

WHAT MAKES YOUR COMPANY GREEN?

Our cleaning products are 100% plant based. We never use petroleum based, synthetic, or toxic ingredients. While many cleaners boast a “green” label, they almost always contain sodium lauryl sulfate (a petroleum based ingredient and known carcinogen) as well as synthetic fragrances (a hormone disrupter and known cancer causing chemical).

WHAT'S INCLUDED IN MY CLEANING?

At time of booking, client selects cleaning tasks he/she would like the maid to clean during selected cleaning time. Maid Partners will clean those desired areas to the best of their ability in the amount of time booked. If there is extra time, client may direct Maid to clean additional areas for remainder of time.

Cleaning tasks NOT included:

• Outside of windows
• Carpet shampooing
• Laundry
• Mold clean-up/ removal
• Pest clean-up/ removal
• Organization or packing up items
• Silverware polishing
• Air vent clean-up
• Hardwood floor restoration
• Fans or items higher than 9 ft

ARE YOU INSURED AND BONDED?

Yes, City Maid Green carries active liability insurance as well as a bond policy.

HOW DOES PAYMENT FOR MY CLEANING WORK?

A 30% deposit is due via online credit card payment at time of booking. The remainder 70% of the cleaning cost is due via cash or check to your Maid at time of service. Each cleaning service must be paid IN FULL by the end of each cleaning.

WHAT IF I'M NOT SATISFIED WITH MY CLEANING?

Our focus and goal is to provide you with a cleaning you LOVE! If you are not satisfied because your maid missed something or didn’t clean an area to your satisfaction, let your maid know directly at time of service or within 24 hours of cleaning. Your maid will be happy to re-clean the area missed. You’ll also be given the opportunity to rate your Maid Partner online after each cleaning.

We do not offer refunds but we are always happy to fix any issues.

CAN I SCHEDULE RECURRING SERVICE?

YES! If you loved your initial cleaning and want to set up recurring service, simply book a recurring service on our website and select your desired Maid Partner.

 

 

SIGN UP FOR WEEKLY SAVINGS